We have an opening in the IT Department for a Business-IT Specialist. This is a key position responsible for IT-Operations … Working with multi-cultural / multi-national professional teams will open opportunities to learn and grow. This person will collaborate with the business and Global IT teams in the context of Nutreco IT policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have an IT troubleshooting skills, analytical approach and excellent communication skills. He/she must be a self-starter with good conceptual thinking and a hands-on mentality with a drive for results.
Site IT Accountabilities:
- Assist the remote Global-IT teams with activities such as: Server room maintenance, local asset management, phones, local contact for printers, switches, routers maintenance/replacement on site, aid in remote user issues, document problem resolutions, assist the Global IT team in software deployment, coordinate purchasing/receiving of new computer hardware and software.
- Assist in any required network/systems diagnostic and upgrade(s) for the site(s) and will make recommendations for continuous improvement with inter/intra departmental functions.
- Ensure the data backup schedule is respected.
- Deployment of the Nutreco IT Policy.
- Manage ITIL procedures and key controls locally.
- Deploy Risk Management according policy.
- Execute application maintenance for the local business applications
Program & project Management:
- Manage local IT-related projects according to Nutreco standards and processes
Environment / IT Systems:
- Act as liaison with service providers, vendors and other teams for project coordination, team communication, and issue resolution.
- Work with technology teams and business unit as an in-house consultant and be prepared to lead or participate in broader initiatives spanning all areas of Information System
- Develop documentation of best practices and process improvements.
- A degree in Engineering /Technology or similar… Microsoft and/or Cisco certificates.
- Experience in an organization (preferably international) troubleshooting complex and high available systems/ IT support operations and network administration. This covers knowledge of Virtualization and Thin Clients.
- Ability to work independently, organized, sensitive to deadlines and budget restraints and able to recognize situations that warrant attention and develop practical solutions.
- Ability to respond to emergencies after hours as needed
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills and have a keen attention to detail with ability to follow process and change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language and visualize a situation.
- Ability to prepare simple schematics and LAN / WAN wiring diagrams.
- Experience in the development/selection and implementation process of (commercial) business applications will be a plus.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
This is a full-time position, located at Friona, TX and/or Clovis, NM The working hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.jobs.net/jobs/trouw-nutrition/en-us/. Or you can apply through the company website at www.trouwnutritionusa.com , click on “Careers”, “Available Positions” and the “TNUSA Open Positions” hyperlink (blue text). On the jobs listing, click on “Business IT Specialist”. Please attach a cover letter expressing your interest in the position as well as a recent resume. If you need assistance with the application process, please speak to a member of the HR Department.
You may also send a copy of your CV to: BITM@trouwnutrition.com