Click here to apply for this position.
We have an opening at our Clovis, NM facility for a Production Lead to the Clovis Plant Manager.
The Production Lead is responsible for supervising the bagging, warehouse, commodity mixing and bag load-out production processes in the plant. Working to ensure the production staff is properly trained to accurately, effectively and efficiently operate assigned production areas in a safe manner. Work with Logistics to get loads made on time. Conduct shift meetings and assist in safety meetings. Work with Formulation entering formula changes and verification. Update orders in system, and change out paperwork in mill. Ensure employees adhere to the safety and food safety requirements.
- Lead people to maintain high standards of feed production
- Ensure production to meets on time deliveries
- Order Entry
- Maintain accuracy-entering orders into Hi Pro computer system
- Communicate with formulation team and customer service on formula changes
- Communicate with Hi Pro salesperson on orders and delivery issues
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in plant operations
- Team Oriented
- High attention to detail and accuracy; organization skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of and ability to work with numbers and unit conversions
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications and E-Mail program
- Adaptable, receptive to new ideas, flexible: willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work with other departmental teams
- High attention to detail
Trouw Nutrition offers a competitive salary and benefit package effective on the employee’s date of hire.