Receive and process orders. Accurately prepare documentation and reports according to regulations and policies and provide follow-up to the customer base.
- Minimum five years of experience in a Customer Service or Administrative role
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment would be an asset
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, strong work ethic, and initiative for quality and superior customer service
- Able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment, and under tight deadlines
- A positive attitude
- Collaboration, good organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), high learning capacity, high level of integrity and influencing skills, acts like an owner / entrepreneurial, focus on continuous improvement, team oriented, show respect, coachable
- Must be passionate about your career!
Terms of Employment:
Temporary Full Time (12 month contract)
Position Start Date:
As soon as possible.
Base salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Subject: Customer Service Rep, Sherwood Park