- Answer phone in a friendly, courteous and professional manner and direct caller to the appropriate department or person.
- Customer, vendor and employee mail outs using MS Word and mail merge.
- Collect, open and distribute mail; process outgoing mail through the folding and postage machines and deliver it to the post office nightly; order postage as required.
- Housekeeping duties that includes keeping kitchen tidy, loading and unloading the dishwasher, washing counters, tables and stove; clean fridge weekly.
- Prepare agendas, booking meetings, assist in the preparation of presentations for meetings, attend and take and distribute notes.
- Take bank deposits to the bank and put it into the night depository or attend in person at the bank during banking hours, as required.
- Prepare courier packages and schedule for pick up using the online programs.
- Arrange for lunches as required, set up and clean up.
- Coordinate travel by booking hotels, flights and rental cars for staff members.
- Assist in the smooth operation of the vehicle fleet; troubleshoot issues that arise in the field; distribute monthly reports.
- Order/purchase kitchen and office supplies, business cards and company credit cards
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum five years reception or administrative experience
- Solid organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of professionalism dealing with customers and colleagues
- Able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- Adhere to company values of Caring, Collaborative, Capable and Innovative
- Positive attitude and passionate about your career!
Terms of Employment:
Temporary Full Time (6 month contract)
Position Start Date:
As soon as possible.
Base salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Subject: Reception/Administrative Assistant, Okotoks