Hi-Pro Alfa-Pro Elite®
Put the power of complete nutrition to work with Alfa-Pro Elite®; a top-notch fortified ground alfalfa cube. This grain-free product can be fed to to all classes of mature horses including those who may be metabolically challenged.
Make sure your horse is getting the nutrients it needs with KER.
Click here for a downloadable PDF feed tag.
Total NSC (Starch + Simple Sugars) = <8%
- Suitable for all horses especially for metabolically challenged
Stabilized Rice Bran
- Palatable fat source, rich in antioxidants and B vitamins
- Rich in Omega- 3 Fatty Acids
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (pre/probiotics)
- Improves fiber digestion and overall gastrointestinal health
Bacillus Subtilis (probiotics)
- Improves fiber digestion working synergistically with other pre/probiotics
- Aids in reduction of harmful gastrointestinal pathogenic bacteria
- Biological antioxidant aids in the reduction of free radicals
- Helps stabilize insulin receptors to improve glucose uptake while helping to reduce the negative impacts of stress
Feed Alfa-Pro Elite® at the rate of 1.5% to 2% of body weight depending on condition, physical activity and/or production stage of the horse. It is suggested to provide feed at a minimum of twice-per-day in equal portions. Also, provide clean, fresh water at all times.
|Crude Protein (min)||15.0%||Magnesium (min)||0.2%|
|Lysine (min)||0.7%||Copper (min)||20 ppm|
|Methionine (min)||0.2%||Selenium (min)||0.3 ppm|
|Crude Fat (min)||4.0%||Zinc (min)||70 ppm|
|Crude Fiber (max)||25.0%||Vitamin A (min)||4,000 IU/LB|
|Calcium||1.0-1.5%||Vitamin D (min)||500 IU/LB|
|Phosphorus (min)||0.4%||Vitamin E (min)||70 IU/LB|
This feed contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep or other related species. Keep feed fresh in cool, dry storage. Do not use feed that is old, molded, or insect contaminated.
- Cheyenne, OK
- Friona, TX
- Comanche, TX
Click here to see which diet is right for your horse based on stage of life and level of activity.
Find Your Hi-Pro Dealer.
Ready to make Hi-Pro work for you? We’re glad to hear it.