SmartLic® Flaxlic® (200 lbs.)
SmartLic®FlaxLic® is an all-natural supplement that contains high levels of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid. FlaxLic® contains 15% fat, which is derived predominantly from flaxseed and edible linseed (flaxseed) oil. FlaxLic® also is highly fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. This unique supplement is the first low-moisture block to contain a high level of ALA. This block is produced using a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. FlaxLic® is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize feeding costs on a cost-per-head basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is fortified with vitamins and minerals, eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® FlaxLic® is convenient and easy to feed. Simply place an adequate number of blocks in areas that are accessible to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels: Packaging is economical and environmentally friendly. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in pastures near areas frequented by cattle, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle typically consume 0.75 pounds per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, the condition of cattle and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pounds per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks in each pen or pasture. Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein (min)||12.0%||copper (min)||300ppm|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%||Iodine (min)||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0 %||Manganese (min)||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium (min)||1.0%||Selenium (min)||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium (max)||1.5%||Zinc||1,200 ppm|
|Phosphorous (min)||1.0%||Vitamin A (min)||80,000 IU/lb.|
|Potassium (min)||2.5%||Vitamin D (min)||8,000 IU/lb.|
|Cobalt (min)||3 ppm||Vitamin E (min)||80 IU/lb.|
|ADF (max)||2.5%||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||7.0%|
Find Your Hi-Pro Dealer.
Ready to make Hi-Pro work for you? We’re glad to hear it.