Sendero™ IGR 2:1 Mineral
Sendero™ IGR 2:1 Mineral prevents adult horn fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle.
|2:1 Calcium to Phosphorus||Balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio to ensure absorption is fully utilized.|
|Added Salt||Enough salt provided so that an additional salt source is not needed.|
When used as directed IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral will provide sufficient S-Methoprene Insect Growth Regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral per 100 pounds of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral by providing them before feeding IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral.
- Offer cattle 50 lbs of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral for every 15 head of cattle.
- Remove all sell limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral regularly as needed.
- If intake of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
|Calcium (min)||13.8%||Magnesium (min)||2.0%|
|Calcium (max)||15.7%||Potassium (min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (min)||7.0 %||Copper (min)||1,800 ppm|
|Salt (min)||23.1%||Selenium (min)||30 ppm|
|Salt (max)||26.2%||Zinc (min)||5,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A||150,000 IU/lb||Vitamin E (min)||50 IU/lb|
|S-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6)||0.01%|
- Cheyenne, OK
- Friona, TX
- Comache, TX
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Do not reuse or refill this container. Completely empty the bag then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burning, stay out of smoke.
Find Your Hi-Pro Dealer.
Ready to make Hi-Pro work for you? We’re glad to hear it.