The IGR 2:1 Mineral prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle. A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
|2:1 Calcium to Phosphorous||Balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio to ensure absorption is fully utilized|
|Added Salt||Enough salt provided so that an additional salt source is not needed|
Prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle. A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
When used as directed IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral will provide sufficient S-Methoprene Insect Growth Regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral per 100 pounds of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000 pound animal.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral by providing them prior to feeding IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral.
2. Offer cattle 50 lbs of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral for every 15 head of cattle.
3. Remove all sell limiting nutritional supplements.
4. Locate IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
5. Replenish IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral on a regular basis as needed.
6. If intake of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
7. Introduction of this produce after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Completely empty bag then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burning, stay out of smoke.
|S-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6)||0.01%|
|Calcium (max)||15.7%||Potassium (min)||
|Phosphorous (min)||7.0%||Copper (min)||1,800 ppm|
|Salt (min)||23.1%||Selenium (min)||30 ppm|
|Salt (max)||26.2%||Zinc (min)||5,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A||150,000 IU/lb||Vitamin E||825 IU/lb|
- Cheyenne, OK
- Friona, TX
- Comache, TX