|GREENLINE™ Additive||A natural dietary additive which results in greater gains, improved health, and a faster start.|
|ARCHITECT™ Formulation System||A proprietary manufacturing process which combines a complex carbohydrate with the protein and fat to improve health and increase calf starter intake.|
|All milk protein milk replacer||Improves digestibility of milk replacer which results in improved calf health and performance.|
Dairy herd and beef calf milk replacer.
|Crude Protein (min)||20.0%||Phosphorous (min)||0.70%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.0%||Vitamin A (min)||20,000 IU/lb|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.15%||Vitamin D3 (min)||5,000 IU/lb|
|Calcium (min)||0.75%||Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/lb|
1. Use the plastic cup provided to measure the milk replacer powder.
2. Mix replacer according to the schedule listed below by adding powder to water as indicated and mix thoroughly.
|Milk Replacer Powder||Water (110-120°F)|
|Recommended||12 oz. (full cup)||+ 2 quarts|
|Standard||10 oz. (line on cup)||+ 2 quarts|
|Recommended||1 ½ lbs. (24 oz.)||+ 1 gallon|
|Standard||1 ¼ lbs. (20 oz.)||+ 1 gallon|
Feeding Directions: (2 days of age to weaning)
Large Breeds: Feed 2.3 quarts or fill 2 quart bottle to the rim with reconstituted liquid milk replacer and feed twice a day.
Small Breeds: Feed 1 ½ - 2 quarts reconstituted milk replacer twice a day.
In extremely cold weather, it may be beneficial to feed another feeding of calf milk replacer in the middle of the day. Add ½ cup of milk replacer powder to 1 quart of 110-120°F water, mix and feed to 1 calf at midday. A characteristic of this product is a slight layering that occurs after a prolonged period of time. If layering occurs, re-mix before feeding.
1. Feed newborn calves 3 quarts of high quality warm colostrum via nipple bottle within 1 hour of birth and repeat 12 hours later (or) feed 4 quarts of high quality warm colostrum by esophageal feeder within 1 hour of birth and repeat 12 hours later via nipple bottle as much as they will consume.
2. Consult with your veterinarian on a dry cow and calf vaccination program including but not limited to E. Coli, rota and corona virus, clostridium, and salmonella.
3. For best mixing, continuously stir with wire whip while adding powder to 100-120°F water (hot as you can tolerate on your hand). Use correct water temperature to avoid product separation. Feed milk replacer at 90-100°F.
4. Begin feed milk replacer on day 2 and provide fresh, clean water along with a high quality, palatable HI-PRO FEEDS calf starter on a free-choice basis.
5. Observe calves closely during the milk replacer feeding period. Avoid underfeeding, which may result in starvation, or over consumption which may increase incidence of scours.
6. Continue to feed milk replacer until the calf is consuming a minimum of 1 ½ pounds of calf starter per day, which usually occurs at 4-6 weeks of age.
- Friona, TX
- Comanche, TX