The Sendero 2:1 Range Mineral balances deficiencies in native forage, has a 2:1 calcium/phosphorus ratio, and includes S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
|Formulated for Hi-Pro Feeds Sendero™ mineral program which matches forage, animal type, and season for the best performance of your beef animals.||Nutrition needs are matched closely to animal requirements.|
|Phosphorous is added to balance deficiency in the forage.||Cattle are provided phosphorous for metabolizing energy, milk secretion, bone and teeth growth, and many other body functions.|
|Palatable block promotes intended intakes.||Adequate nutrients are supplied to meet requirements. Hi-Pro Feeds #1629 2:1 Mineral Block has a proven track record of good intakes.|
|Vitamins A, D, and E are added.||Prevents costly vitamin deficiencies.|
|Contains salt.||No additional salt is needed.|
Prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle. A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
When used as directed IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral will provide sufficient S-Methoprene Insect Growth Regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral per 100 pounds of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000 pound animal.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral by providing them prior to feeding IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral.
2. Offer cattle 50 lbs of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral for every 15 head of cattle.
3. Remove all sell limiting nutritional supplements.
4. Locate IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
5. Replenish IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral on a regular basis as needed.
6. If intake of IGR 2:1 Fly Control Mineral is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
7. Introduction of this produce after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Completely empty bag then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burning, stay out of smoke.
|Calcium (max)||15.3%||Potassium (min)||
|Phosphorous (min)||7.0%||Copper (min)||1800.0 ppm|
|Salt (min)||30.0%||Selenium (min)||30.0 ppm|
|Salt (max)||35.5%||Zinc (min)||5000.0 ppm|
|Vitamin A||200,000 IU/lb||Vitamin E||50.0 IU/lb|
- Cheyenne, OK
- Friona, TX
- Comanche, TX