Sendero Cowman’s Choice delivers phosphorus, magnesium, trace minerals, and vitamins deficient in native pastures and includes S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
|2:1 Calcium to Phosphorus||Balanced calcium to phosphorus ration to ensure absorbtion is fully utilized.|
|Added salt||Enough salt provided so that an additional salt source is not needed.|
When used as directed, CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral will provide sufficient S-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral per 100 pounds of body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000 pound animal.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in CUSTOM IGR Fly Contro Mineral by providing them prior to feeding CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral.
2. Offer cattle 50 pounds of CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral for every 15 head of cattle.
3. Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
4. Locate CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
5. Replenish CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral on a regular basis as needed.
6. If intake of CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number offeeding locations and/or change location(s)to areas more frequented by cattle.
7. If intake of CUSTOM IGR Fly Control Mineral is above 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
8. Introduction of this product after horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. STORAGE: Store in a cool place. PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Completely empty bag, then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
(CAS # 65733-16-6)
|Calcium (min)||14.0%||Magnesium (min)|
|Calcium (max)||16.5%||Potassium (min)|
|Phosphorus (min)||4%||Copper (min)|
|Salt (min)||29.5%||Selenium (min)|
|Salt (max)||35.4%||Zinc (min)|
|Vitamin A (min)||100,000 IU/lb||Vitamin D (min)||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E (min)||30 IU/lb||Sulfur (min)||0.5%|
- Friona, TX