StressLic® supplement is specially formulated to enrich the diet of cattle subjected to stress due to weather, shipping, illness, or periods of high production. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. StressLic® is an exceptionally dense block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize your feeding costs on a cost per head per day basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® StressLic® is easy to feed. Simply place the block in areas of easy access to cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Based on 0.75 lb intake, StressLic® contains up to 200% of the NRC requirements for trace minerals, with 30% of the guaranteed manganese, copper and zinc provided in metal amino acid complex form that gives your cattle a special edge during times of high production or stress.
Crude Protein (min)
|12.0%||Copper (min)||600 ppm|
|Crude Fat (min)||5.0%||Iodine (min)||30 ppm|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0%||Manganese (min)||2,400 ppm|
|Calcium (min)||2.3%||Selenium (min)||8.8 ppm|
|Calcium (max)||2.8%||Zinc (min)||2,400 ppm|
|Phosphorus (min)||2.0%||Vitamin A (min)||100,000 IU/lb.|
|Potassium (min)||2.5%||Vitamin D (min)||10,000 IU/lb.|
|Cobalt (min)||6 ppm||Vitamin E (min)||500 IU/lb.|
- Cheyenne, OK