The 24% Protein Tub is a labor saving molasses tub that delivers 24% protein.
- Feed one block per 20 head of cattle. (Timid and smaller animals need their share).
- Place the blocks where animals congregate (loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas).
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of good quality forage and clean, fresh water.
- Cattle will consume 1-2 pounds per head daily based upon a 1,000 pound animal. Two (2) pounds of this product will supply 3 mg of selenium.
- It is also recommended that a free choice mineral be fed with the SWEETLIX 24% POURED BLOCK for optimum utilization of roughages.
Important: Consumption of this block will vary depending upon the condition of the animals, quality and quantity of forages being fed, seasonal weather conditions and, most importantly, the feeding location ofthe blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate overall feed ing program.
Introduction Period: During the first week of use, place the blocks approximately 50-75 feet from loafing and/or watering areas. As cattle become acclimated to the presence of the blocks, some repositioning may be necessary to achieve proper consumption. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. Do not provide starved cattle free access to this block.
Caution: Use as directed. Do not feed to horses. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head per day.
Sweetlix® products are manufactured by Sweetlix, Mankato, MN
Crude Protein (min)
(This includes not more than 18.0% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen.)
|Crude Fat (min)||1.00%||Magnesium (min)||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||8.00%||Potassium (min)||2.00%|
|Calcium (min)||0.50%||Selenium (min)||3.4 ppm|
|Calcium (max)||1.00%||Vitamin A (min)||15,000 IU/lb.|
|Phosphorus (min)||0.08%||Vitamin D3 (min)||3,750 IU/lb.|
|Salt (min)||2.25%||Vitamin E (min)||3.75 IU/lb.|
- Friona, TX